Experienced KS1 Class Teacher required at Newick CE Primary School
Fixed Term Contract from September 2018. Not Suitable for NQTs
Pay Range: £26,454 - £37,258
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you ambitious, creative and forward thinking?
We are looking for a talented and passionate outstanding teacher who is committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning in Key Stage 1 with energy, flexibility and extremely high expectations to work in our school.
We are looking forward to hearing what you have to offer our school and what you can bring to the team! This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference and continue to build on the school’s successes.
The role will start in September 2018 and is a fixed term contract for one year.
If you are looking to join a school that will reward you for your hard work and develop your career, then you need to read on.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, committed to raising standards for all children so that all children can achieve the very best that they can
- Has the highest of expectations of themselves and those around them
- Is able to create an inspirational learning environment
- Is a reflective teacher who is keen to achieve personal excellence for themselves and the children they teach
- Is passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and engaging for all
- Demonstrates a commitment to pupils' development and pastoral care
- Has the confidence and time management skills to lead a team of teachers
- Understand attainment and value added data and be able to use it to raise standards
- Accept and to set challenges and, through coaching and modelling good practice, contribute to the professional development of colleagues
- A friendly and supportive staff
- A well -resourced and creative environment
- Enthusiastic and excited learners
- Exceptionally well behaved children
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- An opportunity to develop your career through the Teaching School
- A beautiful setting approximately a 30 minute drive from Brighton
Post not open to NQTs.
Visits to the school are welcomed and actively encouraged. Please e-mail to arrange a visit.
Please return your completed application form and supporting statement by e-mail to Denise Taylor, School Business Manager email@example.com. or post to the School address.
CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date for Applications and Shortlisting Monday April 30th 2018
Interviews Week Beginning May 7th 2018
Please see the links on the side of this page for the following documents:
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau). For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.
East Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Click here to contact us