We are able to broker support from within the alliance to help schools improve the quality of teaching and learning through:
- Development and improving impact of leadership
- Succession planning
- Interpret and use data to raise standards and address achievement gaps for identified groups
- To provide interim leadership solutions including secondments
- To offer specialist subject support including Early Years
- Signpost advice to maximise school assets
- To respond to current challenges
- Improving the rigour and reliability of school systems
- Securing values-driven accountability
The Newick Teaching School aims to facilitate support tailored to an individual school’s needs. From initial to intensive support, we are able to harness the proven expertise from within our schools to deliver outcomes.
To discuss the ways in which the Newick Teaching School can support your school please ring the school to discuss.
Please note: we are required to share data with the Dfe about our School to School Support in an annual data declaration. A privacy note for all Schools supported by Newick Teaching School under School to School support is published in our related files (top right of this page)